My Shop

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An Etsy shop worth a visit! Retro Chalet!

Lots of people are using retro modern looks to give a freshness to an old style. If you are one of those types, this site is for you. I love everything kitchen oriented. Retro Chalet has a whole inventory of wonderfully unique additions to any modern kitchen. Here are some of my favorite picks!

Pink Melmac Cream and Sugar Westinghouse Ovation Melamine

Rare Color-Flyte boxed Branchell Grey Salt N Pepper Shakers By Kaye Lamoyne  melamine

Rare Color-Flyte Branchell Copper Glow boxed melmac shakers by Kaye Lamoyne box worn and torn

RARE Branchell Kaye Lamoyne Signed WHITE TRANSLUCENT Sugar Bowl and Creamer for Royale or Color-Flyte lines St. Louis Missouri

Please also check out the Fastest Growing Team on Etsy, right here!

http://www.etsy.com/teams/7316/handmadeology

My favorite article right now on HMET is this one with great tips on making your product pictures look professional. Check it out!

http://www.handmadeology.com/how-to-make-and-use-a-light-box-to-improve-your-product-photography/

1 comment:

  1. Hi- Love this old china. I am following you from the Quilts and Heirlooms team. Please come by my blog and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete